On a weekend trip you will most likely be able to buy what you may be missing. This packing list will reflect that you only travel with carry-on baggage. If you find out that you have too much weight at the end of your holiday you can always buy a cheap bag and check this in on the flight back.
Remember that in your carry-on baggage you can only carry 100ml bottles with fluids. The total amount of fluids can not exceed 1L.
- Suitcase/bag or backpack (Note that weight/size on carry-on can vary between airlines)
- Travel in some good walking shoes (do you need sandals?)
- Socks and underwear (2-3 pairs)
- T-Shirts/singlets/collar-shirt/dress (limit yourselves!)
- Swimwear (are you going to the beach or is there a pool at the hotel?)
- Shorts/pants/skirts (What are you traveling in, and what do you need?)
- Jacket (which you may travel in!)
- Phone/earphones/chargers (check if you’ll need an El adapter)
- Camera and equipment (camera, extra battery, extra memory card, charger )
- hair wax/gel
- make-up + remover
- sanitary products
- First aid
- blister plasters
- personal medications
- Small travel Briefcase (with passport, tickets)
- Wallet (money, drivers license, credit card, insurance certificate)
- Belt (money belt with $50/€50)
Think about what you’re wearing when you’re leaving your home; can you use the shoes on the rest of the trip? What about your jacket? Is it waterproof?